Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stuff I Read and Liked v.2

I'm waiting for clothes to finish in the dryer and letting videos play on my devices while the Atlanta Hawks kick butt have me biting my nails. So, I thought I'd check my Bloglovin' subscriptions, browse around, share some of what I read and liked. ;)

Runs for Cookies shares what habit changes she made to lose weight. I need to pay attention to this. I've had success by changing habits here and there before, I can do it again!

A Cup of Jo shares a delicious looking recipe for a Strawberry and Spinach Salad. I was like, "no thanks" at first but, seriously, just go look at it. You'll probably change your mind just like I did. I'm fighting the urge to go to the grocery store right this minute.

Cupcakes and Cashmere shares 9 links she loves from around the web. I did the name thing. Ava would be what my parents would have named me in this day and time. Which is very funny because I love that name and had it as a "wish" name for a "not happening future kiddo" once upon a time.



I hope you enjoy those few quick reads as much as I did. One way you could enjoy them more is with a little pampering. *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment