Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WAHM Wednesday - Clixsense

I use a few different PTC (paid-to-click) sites to generate a few extra pennies from time to time. Clixsense has been a no-brainer go-to for me. They've never failed to pay me. Unlike many others, there are several opportunities to earn without doing those risky "free" trials and it's a user-friendly site.



Above, you will see a screenshot of my account summary. There were probably three 3-7 month periods that I did NOTHING on here, so that's why it shows I've been a member for so long but have a low lifetime earnings. The list you see on the right hand side is key to earning the most on this site, and also helps you navigate easier. I will personally help you as much as I can with getting started on there if you are interested. Just shoot me a message in the comments. My referral link is http://csl.ink/E4R if you'd be so kind as to allow me to be your referrer.


No comments:

Post a Comment