Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Easy GPT #3 - Swagbucks

Swagbucks is my favorite GPT (Get Paid To) site. The interface is the most fun and engaging and makes you feel less like you are on a tedious task and more like you are enjoying some entertainment. In actuality you can be. The videos they feature actually have movie trailers, current celebrity news, workouts along with many more varieties of things you already are watching on youtube and other sources. You just aren't getting paid to watch them on other sites.
I always make sure I do the daily poll and daily NOSO first. I run NCrave videos while I'm doing other things and I watch a few playlists of things I enjoy. From time to time I spot an offer that I want. They also pay you SB's to shop (similar to ebates), offer surveys, games, etc. My favorite way to earn is still videos, however. Make sure if you plan to earn through videos mainly you download all of the video apps (Sport.ly, Entertainnow, etc)

With lots of promotions, special contests and fun ways to earn they are seriously the most engaging and fun way to earn.

Join with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment